Quicklight has recently revitalised its certification process using EasyCert, a piece of software that gives our engineers the opportunity to easily produce a range of certificates including;
- Electrical Installation Certificate
- Minor Electrical Installation Works
- Minor Electrical Installation Multiple Works
- Electrical Installation Condition Report
- Electrical Danger Notification Certificate
- Fire Detection and Alarm System Acceptance Certificate
- Fire Detection and Alarm System Commissioning Certificate
- Fire Detection and Alarm System Device List
- Fire Detection and Alarm System Design Certificate
- Fire Detection and Alarm System Inspection & Servicing Report
- Fire Detection and Alarm System Installation Certificate
- Fire Detection and Alarm System Modification Certificate
- Fire Detection and Alarm System Verification Certificate
- Emergency Lighting Completion Certificate For Small Installations
- Emergency Lighting Completion Certificate For Large Installations
- Emergency Lighting Existing Site Compliance Certificate
- Emergency Lighting Periodic Inspection Certificate
- Emergency Lighting Device List
- Emergency Lighting Service Report
Quicklight is able to email its clients a copy of these certificates instantly, storing a backup of this certification in the cloud or uploading certificates direct to a client’s own portal or cloud. This means that, when asked, our customers can confirm that they are meeting all legal requirements quickly and efficiently. Given that the Government has intensified its focus on these regulations, businesses need to be able to prove that they are meeting requirements as quickly as possible. By using Easycert, Quicklight is able to swiftly produce new certificates and validate existing certificates.
Regulations need to be reviewed on an ongoing basis and many of the above certificated need to be updated regularly. By using EasyCert, Quicklight is able to set up certificate reminders when new certification is due, reducing the risk of documentation being missed and the resulting heavy fines and negative publicity that would come with this.
The system allows us to save reports as PDFs, print site survey forms and add a comments section. It is also supported on iPhone, iPad and android tablets. This means that we can tailor how we present the certificates to each client’s specific needs.
Contact us today to discuss any compliance requirements or concerns you may have. You can also call 0800 917 721 or email [email protected]