£16,000 - 20,000 per annum according to experience.
Quicklight Ltd is a rapidly growing lighting maintenance, electrical maintenance and electrical compliance company. Our goal is to be the biggest and best competitor within our markets offering a quality of service second to none.
Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a Help Desk Administrator. This role is working in a team of 12 reporting to the Helpdesk Manager.
The department is the first point of contact for customers and mobile engineers alike. Day to day tasks include receiving call outs from client’s helpdesks, allocating work to engineers in your regional teams. You will be tasked with gaining authorisations for the works engineers are to carry out on site so the ability to build strong client relationships is a must.
You must be a committed team player who can focus on the task of achieving the common goals of the company. You will have a high level of self confidence and not be afraid to express your views in a team forum. You will possess a positive attitude to your work, maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail whilst encouraging others to do the same.
This is a varied role where no two days are the same, team members’ work hard but know how to have a good time despite the fast paced environment. Quicklight pride themselves on high staff retention and high customer retention, our staff make us what we are! We believe in the career progression of our staff and promotion from within. Our managers have all been promoted from a less senior level within the business.
Quicklight are proud of our staff and encourage a supportive family atmosphere! The business is well established and rapidly expanding; we believe in the development and promotion of our staff and offer various training options to assist this.
If you are interested in pursuing your application, please contact Heather Butler by e-mail on [email protected]
- First point of contact for customers and engineers alike
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner.
- Dealing with customer call outs and enquiries, taking ownership of any issues and seeing them through to resolution (full training given)
- Administrative support for the Engineers
- Booking in compliance jobs with our customers
- Updating customers with eta’s on queries
- Typing of engineer quotations
- To ensure that all work allocated to you is fully completed within the allotted time frame, if you have finished you help others.
- To effectively communicate all customer requests, invoice queries etc to the relevant departments.
- Updating spread sheets.
- To cover adhoc admin duties as and when required
- Maths & English GCSE (grade C or above)
- 1+ years’ experience in busy
- office/customer care environment
- Excel and MS competent
- Computer literate
- Strong telephone skills
- Customer Care training
- Experience of working on a customer Helpdesk
Skills and Abilities (Competencies)
- Computer literate with experience of Office (Word & Excel).
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Effective communicator – orally and in writing
- Able to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to learn new tasks and grow in the role
- Good organisational skills
- Able to cope with paperwork in an organised manor
- Able to challenge process and seek out better ways of working
- Confident and self-motivated
- A can do attitude
This role would suit someone with an interest in all administration functions.
Full training will be given on all in house systems.